Thursday, July 25, 2013

Shameless Plug

I have just launched my own Internet Radio Station called "The Blue Train." It left the (train) station this morning at 5:am--hopefully for a long ride.

The music is "Mellow Album Rock" and the presentation is simply a lot of back to back music, programmed by me, and station ID's recorded by KIKO announcer Willie Powers. (And today you won't even hear very many station ID's.)

I have to reach a certain listenership level within nine months to stay on the Radionomy server, so please check it out and let me know what you think.

Thank you!


Links:

'The Blue Train' Blog
'The Blue Train' on Facebook
'The Blue Train' at Radionomy.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm on board. Get it? The Blue Train's left the station? I'm on board? Oh dang I am so freaking funny. Suggestion -
    maybe consider doing some local political commentary. I'd have a thing or so to 'comment' on. HAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roland, This is John D. I take it this is yours? I really like it, quite a selection. Even Willie is sounding good. Tell everyone Hello, and good job.

    ReplyDelete